Coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene. Here go some of the health benefits of coriander leaves :
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
- coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
- Coriander is good for diabetes patients.
- Vitamin K in it is good for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- The fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant- Vitamin A, protects from lung and cavity cancers.
- Coriander is good for the eyes.
- It’s a very good herb to promote the nervous system. It can stimulate the memory.